1st Kansas Credit Union
1st Kansas Credit Union is committed as a matter of policy to ensure that members can rely upon the quality of products and services we make available. Therefore, 1st Kansas Credit Union stands behind the following policy:
- Your Credit Union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct its business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services, no more.
Your Credit Union will protect your personal information. We will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions and protect member confidentiality.
- Members will always have access to their own information. As a member of the Credit Union, you will always have to opportunity to review your own information and make changes to ensure that your records are complete and accurate.
- Your Credit Union will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Your Credit Union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members' economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- Any member of the Credit Union may request that they be deleted from solicitation origination through or from the Credit Union. At least once a year, we will remind all members of their rights to choose.